Forwarding this bug from Lance Navor. From my reading of it, it seems like restoring the version left airwires as shown in the attached google drive link. However, once he refreshes the page, the airwires dissapeared as shown in the attached screenshot. The following is from Lance:
I then tried to revert to the latest version of my project -- the one which should have no airwires and everything pretty much fixed. But when I restored that version, my project still had errors which it shouldn't have (please refer to Fortunately, when I refreshed the page, it loaded correctly (see "Screenshot_4"). If I recall correctly, when I encountered this problem before, the errors remained after I refreshed the page; the problem was fixed after some hours, if my memory serves me right. Good thing refreshing the page worked this time around.